MASSAGE PRACTICE IS CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 2021
We hope to be back at it in March 2021, with (as before) safety protocols in place. Return to Wellness In Motion this sprint!
Routine self-care keeps the mind & body happy. Would you like to add massage to your wellness routine? You can book your MARCH (and onwards) treatment today. Simply follow the link below.
Treat somebody special with our fantastic Gift Vouchers! Vouchers are valid for 12 months. Email us to purchase one of the vouchers – email@example.com.
The Swedish relaxing massage is an amazing tool which can support relaxation and reduce the stress in your mind and body. Swedish Massage treatment can be adapted to suit your choice of pressure from light to firm. Swedish massage can be full body or focused on a specific area.
Deep tissue massage
Specalised treatment focusing on the main muscle groups of the body, deep tissue massage techniques will release and reduce pains and tension and is particularly effective in helping with back, neck, shoulder and leg pain. Your therapist will adapt the pressure to suit you (light, medium or firm).
Excellent for reducing stress, raising energy levels, and helping posture.
Pregnancy massage is a combination of remedial massage and acupressure massage. The treatment takes place in a side position with your bump, knees and ankles’ fully supported and is a wonderful support physically and mentally during pregnancy, labour and the post-natal period.
Table Thai (stretch) massage
Table Thai Stretch Therapy utilises the exquisite stretches and presses from Thai massage and shows how they can be adapted for use on the massage couch. It is the perfect complement to any exercise routine and is suitable for clients of all ages and abilities.
Learn about our staff members
Magdalena – therapist
Magdalena started her training as a massage therapist while she was still working a 9-5 job to provide a better standard of living for her son. Magdalena now runs a successful massage school and on-line fitness business.
Please contact us on 07545852110 to discuss your treatment needs.
Can I book a massage session?
You CAN book a massage session providing that:
- To your knowledge you had not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19, in the last 14 days.
- You did not experience any symptoms: – dry cough, temp over 37.8°C, loss of smell and/or taste.
- You comitt to let us know if you learn that you contracted the virus.
- You agree to scan the QR code on arrival to the studio. (PLEASE NOTE: Should you contract the virus we are obliged to inform NHS Track & Trace)
What we are doing to keep you safe?
- We introduced limiting bookings for group exercise classes to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We intriduced health and safety signage and clear floor markings to help clients to remain a safe distance and keep to goverment’s COVID-19 rules.
- Our cleaning schedules and procedures always have been high however in this unprecedented times we have been enhanced them even more to maintain a higher level of hygiene at the studio and shared areas.
- We have completed Covid-19 workshops.
- We are using medical grade PPE equipment.
- We are desinfecting air/ventilating the studio between each client/class.
Did you purchase a voucher or treatment before March 2020?
In March and November 2020 we have been forced to stop face to face courses, classes and massage therapy sessions due to lockdown. We could move some of the personal training and holistic courses on-line however many sessions could not take place.
We understand that some of our clients pre-paid for their treatments or received gift vouchers. We would like to answer some of the most frequent questions.
I have a voucher which has less than 6 months validity. Am I going to lose the treatment if you can’t see me before the end date?
We will extend validity of all vouchers purchased on or before 1st October 2019 by an additional 6 months.
I am have a massage membership with unused treatments, am I going to lose them?
No. From Juluy 2020, we have been providing treatments for all of the clients who purchased a session with us or have unused membership appointments.
If you have any questions or worries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org